Enel Foundation aims at enhancing and disseminating its projects and studies results through the publication of reports, working papers and scientific articles.
According to our mission, dissemination activities are designed to stimulate the international scientific debate about current topics on energy, sustainable development and innovation.
Our publications can be downloaded here:
- EF Reports – Analysis of the current context on strategic issues in the energy sector.
- EF Working Papers - Working notes on the different stages of the research projects.
- EF Newsletter – News on energy topics commented by international experts.
- Academic publishing - Articles edited by researchers and analysts with their visions on energy issues.
- Essays – Additional contributions from external experts and EF people.
The Foundation's activities are developed also with the support of an international network of scientific institutions, universities, cultural and educational research centers.
Subscribe to EF Newsletter “Energy for Knowledge” by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Newsletter Subscription”.